Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thing #3 - RSS
It has taken me forever to get to blogging about this thing. I have set up an account with bloglines since I could not get google reader to work. I have picked a few things like the Washington Post book review and a quotations site. I am not an avid computer user when
it comes to surfing and reading a lot on the web. I had a hard time coming up with things that
had an RSS read. I have spent way to much time on this thing as it is, so I am going to move on.

All and all, I thought I could whip through these 'things' and have found I do not have a lot of
time to devote to this project. I am still hoping to finish all the 'things', wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll wish you luck!

CMLE Coach said...

Kudos to you for moving on....its easy to get sidetracked when you are challenged by a particular tool. Its is best to move along to the next Thing...

Keep on movin!

Cindy Gruwell
23 Things CMLE Coach